WHAT TO WEAR TO WIMBLEDON | TAIFUN | GERRY WEBER

One of the biggest week's in the game of tennis has officially kicked off and I'm loving the Wimbledon attire. 

It just doesn't get better than summer in London, watching the tennis and sipping of G&T's! 

The question however is, "What do I wear to Wimbledon?"

During the Wimbledon Championships Gerry Weber and Taifun have been showcasing the best Wimbledon fashion through their new summer collections. The elegant streamlines, coral & pastel colours as well as the light and breezy materials used, make for the perfect Wimbledon attire. 
In collaboration with Taifun I picked out this gorgeous summer dress from their new summer collection. The dress comes in many patterns and colours but as you may know, I am a sucker for nude tones and I absolutely love the colour of this dress. It not only makes me feel very elegant, but is also the perfect summer dress to wear out to an event such as Wimbledon. Even if you are not a Tennis fanatic like I am, this dress is perfect to wear to any summer party. It is easy to wear, matches pretty much anything paired with it and looks so flawless behind any back drop. 

In sticking with the neutral tones I paired this dress with these cute block heels and my all time favourite Fendi Peekaboo bag. 
To shop this dress and more click here.

Keep posted for more outfit posts from Taifun on my Instagram page!

I hope you enjoy the Wimbledon Final this weekend! 

TC
xoxo

**Sponsored Posr

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig