FAVORITE YELLOW TOPS FOR SUMMER

perfect yellow top fashion fundi
What better way to start summer, with the perfect summer top(s). I have put together my three best yellow tops for summer!

ALICE & OLIVIA - A major trend lately is the off-the-shoulder top and I am totally involve with this style! It suits any body type and it is the perfect summer top! Despite the perfect yellow hue this top has, I am obsessed with the cute little embellished pompoms at the bottom of the top.
ENGLISH FACTORY - As you may know, I love lace tops and this mustard yellow English blouse is the perfect blouse for a summer dinner out.
FOR LOVE & LEMONS - Although this isn't completely yellow, I am still obsessed with this outfit! It has been a major trend with some bloggers like Laurie from The Rue Collective and Tessa from By Tezza.

For more outfit inspo follow me on INSTAGRAM
TC
xoxo
perfect yellow top fashion fundi
perfect yellow top fashion fundi
perfect yellow top fashion fundi
perfect yellow top fashion fundi



No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig