ULTIMATE LEATHER JACKET | ANY TIME ANY SEASON

A few weeks back I had the pleasure of attending the opening of the new Kelso stand-alone store at BedfordCentre with the fabulous Leanne Dlamini as our MC for the night! We were also graced by the presence of Benefit Cosmetics who worked their magic on our faces as well as the team from Edgars who let us shop to our hearts content. AMAZING RIGHT!?! 
Shopping for anything that you desire, in a completely brand new store with a completely brand new collection of garments, is really tougher than I had ever imagined. Despite this, I managed to eventually (emphasis on eventually) pick out this fabulous nude leather jacket and turtleneck jumper from the new Kelso A/W collection. 
When I used to think about the ultimate leather jacket, I always had the colour black in mind, because every cool leather jacket I saw was always black.  BUT the moment I saw this nude leather jacket from Kelso I automatically changed my mind! This to me was the ultimate leather jacket! 
Although it is not real leather (pout face), it is still extremely soft and comfy. It has pretty much been my go-to jacket this winter as it matches almost every outfit of mine. I love the nude/light tan tone of the jacket, which brightens up all my outfits. 
Let’s get over the “must have” black leather jacket train (although I would still die for one myself) and get our hands on more lighter coloured leather jackets! They look so chic and stylish and give off a more elegant flare, don’t you think?

Click here to shop this outfit & more via LiketoKnow.it 
TC

xoxo

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig