WEEKEND OUTFIT INSPO | MY THERESA





 























Weekend Inspiration is always needed (even for me)

I love looking at other bloggers outfit posts or inspiration posts because I get so many outfit ideas from these posts.
As winter has pretty much arrived in South Africa, I've decided to create this gorgeous outfit from my favourite website My Theresa

I am currently obsessing over this gorgeous Drew Shoulder Bag from Chloé!!! Seriously it's the most beautiful master piece I've seen in a while!

Outfit details:

Blouse - Chloé
Jacket - Balenciaga
Boots - Saint Laurent
Handbag - Chloé
Bracelet - Balenciaga

** I suggest putting on a pair of black stockings underneath your skirt. Not only will it keep you warm but it will also give you that classy rocker look (If there is such a look) 

Have a fab weekend

TC
xoxo

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig